Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 184 (The New Term)

So far, this new term does not bode well for the quality of my blog. I am so tired right now, and the term is just barely getting into full swing. From what I hear, the second semester of seminary is the hardest, so if I can just make it through to the end, it should all be downhill from here.

I just finished frying my brains on some exegesis. I'll need to finish up on that as well as theology tomorrow, not to mention fold my laundry and cook some food so I have something to eat for the rest of the week. I also need to shop and cook dinner for 30 people this Saturday. I'm hoping this won't interfere too much with homework, 'cuz that on top of the Sabbath thing is going to be a big chunk of time. I'll have to make sure I use my Friday wisely.

P.S. I saw curling (that weird sport where you slide big "stones" across the ice towards a bull's eye) for the first time. Team Norway had awesome pants. It was fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment