Sunday, September 12, 2010

Oops I did it again

Sorry for the Britney reference, but I totally forgot to blog yesterday! And, last week, for anyone that was paying attention, I was freaking out because I thought I blogged 3 hours late, because I was so exhausted I thought it was Sunday morning. Of course, it was actually Saturday morning and not late at all. *sigh* I don't know if I'm ever gonna get used to this new format that I've given myself.

Now: Learning the Greek alphabet. Not so bad. Thems memory cells seem to be in fine working order after a summer of being on the go. We'll see how the grammar goes. Grammar is basically my Kryptonite.

First week of school is over. Usually when I'm starting a new year of school, I'm good at doing my assignments right away. Not so much this time. I'm barely getting to my homework now. Why oh why did God make me a procrastinator?

No comments:

Post a Comment