Saturday, March 12, 2011

Vagina Monologues

Hello everyone! I'm basically blogging to put off doing what I should be doing right now, namely studying for Gospels. I don't know what's wrong with me. As of 2 weeks ago, I finally recommitted to being a student and finally started trying to do the readings for class again. (I know shocker!) Unfortunately, the semester is almost halfway over, which means I'm really behind. It's probably just burnout, but I'm having a hard time drumming up the energy to actually care about the Gospels class, or most of my classes for that matter. I really like my preaching class, and being a worship assistant is fun, but other than that...

Extracurricular activities are always fun, of course. Like today, SFTS is putting on a production of the Vagina Monologues. All proceeds will go to Freedom House, an organization that supports the victims of human trafficking. I'm in charge of the bake sale that we will be having during the reception. I was told I needed to make cupcakes decorated as vaginas, so I made these today...


Now doing laundry, and as I said, avoiding homework O_o

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW i mean i guess you follow ur directions... maybe i'm just to immature for a cupcake of this caliber but it makes smile yet i can't formulate the words for a joke...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I just wish I had real icing tips instead of having to just cut a hole in the corner of a plastic bag

    ReplyDelete