Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Work on the Mural Continues

I was trying to get as much of the mural done as possible before summer ends, but I did not nearly get as much done as I was hoping. I calculated that I need to work on it an average of 12 hours a week until I graduate in order to finish, so understandably, I've started to get a little nervous about it. But, I think I should be able to do it. Here are some progress pictures on how the work has been going:


                                          The  Nativity


Exodus


Creation and the Flood


Night & Day


Fish of the Sea


Jenna decided to help me by tiling the dove


Jenna breaking some tile for the dove


The finished dove!


Separating the Waters


Waves almost done!


Starting the rainbow


Rainbow and waves without grout


Grouted!


I'll keep you all updated as I go!


No comments:

Post a Comment