Saturday, November 21, 2009

Gay Guy in Seminary Day 096 (2012)

Didn't do too much today. Woke up late because our Old Testament teacher is out of town, so we didn't have that class. Served communion, had Hebrew. I didn't do as well as I normally do on the quiz; made a couple of stupid mistakes like I always do from going to fast, and I couldn't recognize the word for death to save my life (no pun intended). Watched one episode each of Grey's Anatomy, Supernatural and Ugly Betty. I would have added glee, but some of us decided we wanted to watch the world blow up, so we went to watch 2012.

It's a fluffy action piece with pretty cool visuals. Don't expect to come away from it feeling like you've learned anything; it's really just for if you need something to distracting yourself. Plus, the science of it all is kinda shady. Still, I would recommend it for the sheer spectacle of it all. The heroes are constantly pulling through scene after scene of impossible escapes, and there are some heartwarming scenes between friends and family members. I give it one thumbs up, and one sideways thumb.

Tomorrow: Roasting the turkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment