Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 180 (Sabbath II)

I'm so tired right now. Did Improv today and then Beer and Theology. Katie and I made hot wings for that, and I drank a lot of wine. Conversation was amazing; I love going to beer and theology! To be honest, it was one of the things I was looking forward to the most when I decided I wanted to go to school at SFTS.

After that, Chris, Faith, Tom and I were hanging out at Holy Grounds, and Chris kept saying he wanted to go out and do something. We eventually ended up going to a little cafe in Fairfax that served Middle Eastern food. After that, we ended up going to Mel's Diner in the city (San Francisco). Not sure why we needed so much food, but it was fun.

We drove around a bit, and came back across the bridge. Tom took us to this place where people live in a redwood grove and we saw some deer.

I'm supposed to go to Marlene's church for their Sabbath celebration; hopefully I can wake up and feel energetic enough for that. *keeping fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment