Saturday, February 6, 2010

Gay Guy in Seminary: Day 174 (Just the 1st Week)

We're only one week into the semester and already I'm exhausted. True, I could be getting more sleep, but it just seems like I've been running full speed since the semester started. There's just too much to do!

I just finished ordering books for the semester, which sucked in two ways. As you already know, the first week is over and I'm just ordering books now. There's no telling when the books will get here. I expedited the ones I'm gonna need first, but I'm going to be playing catch-up for a while... possibly the whole semester. The other reason, which if you follow this blog you should already know, is the whole money thing.

It's only 8:00 and I already feel sleepy. Maybe I can get myself to actually go to bed early today...

No comments:

Post a Comment