Thursday, August 20, 2009

Gay Guy in Seminary: Day 4 (Wine and Chocolate)


T-minus 2 days.

Trying to spend as much time with my family as possible. Just got back from The Time Traveler's Wife with my mom and sister. We brought a bottle of wine and a box of expensive French chocolates to eat while watching the movie. Movie was OK; I've been watching a lot of movies lately, so it had a lot to live up to. Eric Bana is pretty, but not really the best actor.

Disneyland rocked! I was finally able to pass on my knowledge of the hidden Mickey on Pirate of the Caribbean to someone else, namely my sister and my friend Stacey. I was also able to show the hidden mickey on Indiana Jones to Stacey, but after 3 times on the ride, my sister still couldn't find it. In her defense, it's pretty hard to find. Shout out to the Shuelkes for showing it to me in the first place! XD

It's hard figuring out what to pack and what to leave behind. For some reason, I decided to start collecting shot glasses this year, but I'm only going to bring two of them. Believe it or not, there may actually be opportunity for them; I toured the "Intentional Christian Communal Living House" last year, and their "communal" alcohol was proudly on display for all to see. Not to mention the "Men of the Cloth" calendar in the kitchen. Before any of you freak out, the calendar is very tasteful. The only skin visible is hands and faces, and no one in the pictures is in any kind of compromising situation.

Lunch with my best friend Carly tomorrow, dinner at Yama Sushi for the last time in probably a really long time.

Gonna do the last of the packing tomorrow and load up Hammie as much as possible. Gotta leave at 8:30 if we want to get to the Madonna Inn by lunch.

So, that's it for now. Tomorrow, more fun with AT&T!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment