Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 354 (Island Hopping)

Oops! I forgot to put this picture in yesterday! It a picture of the different levels that the water rose to during different hurricanes.



Not much to show today cuz we were mostly traveling. We started with a 2.5 hour ferry ride from Ocracoke to Cedar Island, Here's Hammie waiting in line to get on the Ferry:


Goodbye Ocracoke!





Some pictures of the ferry ride...



A picture of Hammie from inside the passenger lounge...


The approach to Cedar Island...





This is us waiting inside of Hammie for our turn to drive off the ferry:


Some pictures of the drive...







As far as I know, we are still somewhere in the Outer Banks Islands. They may run along entire coast of North Carolina, I don't know, I'm not from here. Well, that's it for today!

PICTURE OF THE DAY: Don't you like Hammie's new red shoes! (I they put them on to prevent him from sliding around during the trip to Cedar Island.)


No comments:

Post a Comment