Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 368 (The Return)

Whew! After 2 months on the road, I am finally back in California! Thank God for some bearable weather, huh? The road trip isn't completely over yet, still have a few days in San Diego before I head back to Ventura County. Gonna check out the zoo down here, I hear it's a pretty good one, and then we're gonna do some gemstone mining at Pala. My mom's been wanting to do something like that for a long time, so we had to work it into the road trip.

Anyway, there was no way I could leave the state of Arizona without taking some pictures of saguaro cacti. I hope you all appreciate these cuz I had to walk around in the 102 degree heat and crawl under a barb wire fence to get them. Enjoy!










PICTURE OF THE DAY:

2 comments:

  1. nope. don't appreciate the pics. waste of time. ... JUST KIDDING. love em! should have brought me back one ;) CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU SUNDAY...or monday. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I briefly thought about trying to bring one back, but I realized that it would just take way too long and would basically be impossible to fit into my car unless I found a baby one somewhere, LOL

    ReplyDelete