Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 364 (Eat Pray Love)

I can't believe I started out today in New Orleans and am ending the day in Columbus, TX, pop. 3,900. My mom and I managed to find a cheap hotel, $30.00 for the night, but the floor is dirty, including a giant dead cockroach, and I'm not sure if the air conditioner is going to be able to keep the room cool. Oh well, it's just for one night.

Not much to show for today; it was mostly driving as we try to make it back to California to meet the rest of the family in San Diego. We did stop for a movie break when I got tired of driving. I wanted to see Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, but we would've had to wait for an hour so we decided to watch Eat Pray Love which was starting right away.


It was a movie that I did want to see, but I wanted to read the book first, and I really wanted to see Scott Pilgrim, but I figure I'll see it eventually. Eat Pray Love was cute, and had several very sentimental moments. Julia Roberts is perfect for the role of the soul-searching writer, but she is kind of starting to look a little strange. Has she had work done? I'm not gonna take the time to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment