Saturday, August 7, 2010

Day 356 (Florida)

Today is a very special day. It marks an entire year's worth of blogs!!! Woo Hoo!!!!

How to celebrate???

Well, strangely enough, I only took one picture today... but since it is the only one, I guess it's the Picture of the Day by default...

Our only goal today was to procure lodging and tickets to Island Adventures, where the new Wizarding World of Harry Potter is, and we accomplished both. Gots ta get up early tomorrow to put our wizarding skills to the test! (Although, my mother has already informed me that I will be enjoying the roller coaster rides by myself. *sigh* Oh well.)

A lot has happened in the last year. I moved away from home for the first time, I made lots of new friends, I finished my first year of seminary and attended my first General Assembly. I'm on this crazy road trip with my mom right now, and which included many, many firsts. I'm still single, but.... hmmmm.... better not jinx it...

The new school year is going to start, which means Greek, the New Testament, and interestingly enough, Buddhism. I'm right on the verge to finishing my first full-length novel, so any encouragement anyone out there wants to send my way would be GREATLY appreciated!

Not sure what else there is to say; maybe I can come up with something cool for tomorrow, which marks the one-year anniversary of my blog. At the very least, I will definitely have some cool pictures to show you!


PICTURE OF THE DAY: Welcome to Florida!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, looks like I jumped the gun...we still, hae 11 days to go to round out the year, LOL

    ReplyDelete