Friday, August 20, 2010

Day 369 (San Diego)

Today, my mom and I did a little bit of exploring around downtown San Diego. Good times, but seeing as how it's the end of the road trip, we were exhausted and decided to call it a day after having lunch at a little Filipino restaurant.





My family showed up a while later; it was good to see them all again after being away for so long. Zoo tomorrow! WOO HOO!!!!


PICTURE OF THE DAY: I can't believe I had to come all the way back to California to see something like this. I totally laughed out loud when I read what this person had written on the back of their trailer. I had another laugh when I noticed the two yellow round things hanging below the spare tire in the middle. For those that don't know, those be truck nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment