Saturday, January 9, 2010

Gay Guy in Seminary Day 146 (The Weekend)

When I woke up this morning and realized it was Saturday, I was beyond relieved. I don't know if I can take another 2 and a half weeks of this Hebrew intensive. Crazy day today. Finally left the apartment around noon to buy bottled water for Faith 'cuz she's on crutches and water in glasses is hard for her right now. Studied some Hebrew with Terra. Went for a walk with Kimberlee and EunJoo. We found another blewitt patch at the entrance to Phoenix Lake, but there was just one big one that looked too old. Showed The Gamers: Dorkness Rising to Terra, Rus and Ian. Studied more Hebrew with Kimberlee.

I sauteed the blweitts in some butter today and ate a small piece. I froze the rest. If I have no reaction, I'll scramble them with some eggs. I must say it smells delicious in my apartment right now.

Watched some videos on mushroom hunting and did some more research. This is quickly turning into an obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment