Sunday, January 17, 2010

Gay Guy in Seminary Day 154 (Lazy Days)

I'm having one of those days where I can't seem to motivate myself to do anything productive. I went to church this morning and talked to my parents a little bit on the phone. That was actually a really good thing 'cuz I haven't talked to them in a while. My did is so cute; he told me to take care of myself 'cuz I don't have a mom and dad up here to take care of me. I had some pine spike mushrooms for dinner; hopefully I'll wake up tomorrow.

The check that my sister Dianne sent finally showed up, so money-wise, I should be fine until the student loans come through. I was only able to do half of the dishes 'cuz there wasn't enough room in the drying rack, and I didn't get to my laundry today, so getting dressed tomorrow should be interesting. Didn't study for the Hebrew test, so that should be my primary activity tomorrow. Luckily, we have this Monday off.

That's pretty much it. Kinda pathetic now that I see it written down, but what else is the second day of a three-day weekend for? Oh well, tomorrow is another chance to actually make something of my day, and by then I will have no choice, LOL. Typical procrastinating me. Wish me luck!

1 comment: