Thursday, September 3, 2009

Gay Guy in Seminary: Day 18 (The SFTS Seraphs)


My incoming class just might be a little psychotic, and I'm not helping (BWA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!)

We've been talking about this whole quidditch thing for a while and we found out we have a soccer team and a ping pong team. Our soccer team is called the "sacramentals," and as far as I know, the ping pong team does not have a mascot. This is unacceptable. If we are going to have a quidditch team, we need a proper mascot. We talked to the Greek professor and she said that we could come up with one, so we decided that we are now the "STFS Seraphs." A Seraph is basically a warrior angel, much like in the picture above. Yes, that picture is Serra Angel from Magic: The Gathering, and yes I knew exactly where to find a picture like this because I am that much of a nerd. Although I haven't played a game of Magic in years, I still maintain that it is one of the best designed games ever invented. I did bring three or four decks with me just in case...

I'm supposed to come up with a seraph logo that we're going to put it on sweatshirts to sell as a fundraiser.....we'll see, LOL.

I had to explain the quidditch rules to a girl we might tap to be the snitch.

We're planning phone and email lists, weekly lunches gatherings and Grey's Anatomy dinners. And, a big group of us decided we're all taking a class together at the Unitarian Seminary. I can't wait to see how they react to a bunch of SFTS kids all showing up at the same time!

I love how well we're gelling together, but this might make studying an homework a little difficult. Oh well...

1 comment:

  1. Love the Grey's Anatomy dinner thought!! How fun! :)

    ReplyDelete