Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Gay Guy in Seminary: Day 45 (Papers Papers Papers)


I basically spent the entire day (5 hours) writing a 3 page summary. Five hours!!! That is unacceptable! I can't believe it took me that long! It was kind of weird though because I don't think I've had to summarize anything since I was like in high school. My brain kept wanting to write and essay, it was really hard actually to just summarize the reading. I think I was making it harder than it had to be.

Just watched Glee. I'm not sure about that show. It started out really strong, but it seems to be losing steam. They just need to get those kids to a competition!

Back at the student lounge to write a paper for Old Testament. Not sure how to classify this one, research paper maybe? 1,500 words this time, I definitely like the word requirement much better than a page number requirement. Number of pages is too vague; with word count, there's no messing around. Gotta get to it! Pretty sure I'm not gonna finish tonight, but I need to get as much done as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment