Saturday, September 19, 2009

Gay Guy in Seminary: Day 33 (Balcony Conversations)

Friday's post comes to you an hour and a half late courtesy of Ryan, Gavin & Sam. We had some really good conversations out on the balcony tonight as the air cooled around us. Some of things we discussed: Gavin and Sam are a lot older than they look, conservative vs liberal theology, worship and politics, gay ordination and school politics. I didn't want to stop the conversation to blog; the conversations were just too important.

Today was the last day of the second week of the first semester of the year. We had quizzes on the Old Testament and Hebrew today, and I was not the only one that needed a nap afterwards. My study habits went totally out the window today. I don't know if it was the heat or that I've just been studying too much or the simple fact that it was Friday and I wouldn't have classes for the rest of the weekend, but after lunch, I got out my paints, painted for about an hour and then took a nap. After that, I went grocery shopping and we had the second night of our Firefly marathon. Then, it was back home for the balcony conversations.

That's all for now. I was feeling more ambitious when I started this post, but my bed would really like me to lie in it. More tomorrow, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment