Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 275 (Finals Week: Day 2)

I really wish I was better at self-motivation. I kinda, sorta, maybe thought I might study today, but with basically an entire free day ahead of me tomorrow, it was hard to do anything. Of course, when you wake up at 2 in the afternoon, you end up killing most of your day. O_o (I really need to start going to bed earlier.

I did however manage to do some prep work for Christian Ed, and I also filled out yet another form for my psych eval. (where do these things keep coming from?) I found it among some of my paperwork a few days ago; I had totally forgotten about it. I figured since I will be meeting with the person who performed the test tomorrow, I need to finish it and bring it to him today. He wasn't in his office when I went there, so I had to slip it under his door.

That's it for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment