Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 284 (Final Paper and Pesto)

Originally, the plan for today was to go to the city, but when Stacey and I woke up, it was pouring rain, and we decided it would be better if we stayed home today, holed up, and I worked on my paper. This worked out pretty well, because Stacey and I were able to have dinner with Mike, Kathleen, their twin daughters and their granddaughter. I made pesto. We had such a great time talking and laughing.

On the paper front, I only finished one question today and started another. I'm gonna try to keep working on it before I go to bed, but I'm still not feeling well, so it's hard to concentrate.

Why is it always easy to do fun things (usually anyway) when you're not feeling well, but things like working or school make being sick so much worse! One of the mysteries of the universe I guess...

San Francisco tomorrow. We are rapidly approaching the deadline for the paper, but I think I have the harder questions out of the way now. I just wish I was finished already!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment