Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day 285 (First Year Done!)


I am officially done with my first year of seminary! WOO HOO!!!! I just emailed my final to my Exegesis professor and my reward is that I can now blog!

It is almost 4 in the morning, but it was a great day! (Yesterday technically, I guess)

Stacey and I went to San Francisco, her first time in the city. We walked on the Golden Gate bridge, had lunch in Japan Town, drank some beer at an Irish pub, rode the subway for 1 block, shopped in Chinatown, and drove down Lombard Street, supposedly the most crooked street in the world.

I wish I could remember the name of the pub, because it was a great place! The hostess that greeted us at the door had an Irish accent, and so did the bar tender. We didn't eat because we had just had lunch, but the food looked pretty good, and there were lots of people there, but it wasn't crowded.

Then we came back to San Anselmo, had dinner at Insalata's and I continued working on my paper.

Now, I get to sleep for 5 hours, wake up and go to San Francisco again!!! (The excitement was only partially sarcastic. I'm expecting it to be a lot of fun XD )

No comments:

Post a Comment