Sunday, May 23, 2010

Day 280 (Wind)

The wind was totally insane today! Not much else to report, LOL.

Woke up at noon and made an appointment to take my car in for maintenance tomorrow morning. I'll probably stay at the dealership while they work on it and try to finish my Exegesis paper.


I watched The Prestige today... trippy movie! Piper Perabo was in it, underutilized I think. They did some crazy pseudo-science stuff, which can be explained away depending on whose point of view the story is being told from at that point of the movie, but it kind of bugged me cuz it didn't seem to go with the rest of the story. Of course, someone could say the same thing about Lawn Dogs...

Caught up on Lost and Glee, although I didn't watch the Lost series finale. I'll probably watch it sometime next week or so.

As you can see, I've been having a super productive day! For those following the tooth saga, I procured some Advil and Asprin today. I'm hoping that by switching pain meds, I will do less damage to my body... who knows...

In all likely-hood, I will have to go to the dentist on Monday or Tuesday *sigh*

I so can't afford this...


No comments:

Post a Comment