Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 278 (Finals Week: Day 5)

Last day of Finals Week, but not the last of the finals. I finished another paper today, and I have one left to go for Exegesis, but that's not due until the 28th.

I have to get up early tomorrow morning to wipe down the chairs for the graduation that are going to have dew on them from being out all night long. Should be fun.

On a slightly worrisome note, a tooth that I have a partial crown on has started to hurt. My theory is that I might have bitten down on it too hard when I fell from leaning back in my chair too far the other day, but it's starting to hurt more, not less, so I'm starting to get worried it might be something worse. I have no dental insurance right now, so if I need to have anything done, it will bankrupt me.

Tylenol is enough to control the pain right now, but without Tylenol, the pain is excruciating. Seriously, it's on the verge of bringing me to tears.

If there was something really wrong, the gums would be hurting, right?

3 comments:

  1. get it checked out, if it gets infected and travels into the root, root canals are very very expensive. Get it taken care of now rather than later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Ryan on this one, definitely go, if only to get an idea of what is wrong (...and how much). I know from experience that most dentists with work with you on payment plans and discounting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. there's a dentist around here somewhere (ask Barb) that is pretty nice about prices when it comes to seminary students... but yeah, definitely get it checked out.

    hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete