Monday, October 5, 2009

Gay Guy in Seminary: Day 050 (Chicken Fat)

I've discovered that the secret to really good chicken noodle soup (yes I put noodles in it now, thank you Ian and Tom for converting me) is chicken fat. And, celery.


And, lemon.


Anyway, sorry if that grosses anyone out that ate any chicken soup that I've made over the last few days. I've been making soup under the guise of feeding people that were getting sick, but I'm pretty sure on some level that I wanted the soup too because I haven't been feeling that well. I am so tired that I contemplated for a minute not blogging today and just going to sleep (yes, it's not even 8:00 yet) But, I figure that I haven't really missed a day of blogging yet, and I don't want to start now.

I've pulled out the heavy blankets and taken 2 Tylenol. Hopefully I'll get enough sleep that I'll wake up early and be able to do some homework before suicide Tuesday.




Suicide Tuesady = Old Testament, Biblical Hebrew, Improvisation in Ministry & The Sacred and the Substance

2 comments: