Saturday, October 10, 2009

Gay Guy in Seminary: Day 055 (Inquirer Essays Done!!!)

I was like super crazy olympic status lazy today! OMG! I even took a nap at 5:30 cuz I had worn myself out from doing nothing!

Of course, when I say I did nothing, I'm usually talking about not doing homework, but there was a fair amount of lazing about today. Faith and I did go to Target and Staples to get some things, but I spent the majority of the day looking at facebook and talking on the phone. I woke up at 6:00 from my nap because Faith and Eun-Joo had invited me and Tom over for dinner at 6:30. I had gotten ready pretty quickly and I decided that since I had up to that point been largely unproductive, I would start working on my inquirer essays that I had been putting off for so long.

Drum roll please...

The essays are done!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!! This is such a relief! All I have to do is figure out where to send them and I can move on with my life... at least for a little while. I didn't finish the essays right away; I actually just finished them a few minutes ago. While I was working on them before dinner, Faith called to say that it was taking them a little bit longer to get everything together, so she needed me to wait until 6:45. She and Eun-Joo live just two floors below me, so it takes less than a minute to get there. So, I continued working on the essays, took a writing break to have a very lovely Korean dinner that Eun-Joo prepared, caught the tail end of Slum Dog Millionaire for movie night at Laura's place, came home, and kept writing.

10:00 rolled around, and I went to the student lounge with Faith so she could print the study guides for the upcoming Old Testament quiz. This part was actually kind of fun because it was very dark and we go to school in a castle and neither of us could believe we were climbing up the hill in the middle of the night to print study guides. Faith will give the details in her memoirs. Came back home, kept writing.

Finished writing.

I am free!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment