Saturday, October 24, 2009

Gay Guy in Seminary: Day 069 (Reading Week: Day 1)

First was the first day of reading week, and I wish I could say that I used it more productively. It's not that I did nothing today, but nothing related to school. I washed four loads of laundry, but I only had enough quarters to dry three loads. I made the last load really big, put in the two extra quarters I had so it would go for 20 minutes longer, and left out the bed sheet, which I had to spread out in my room to dry. I got all of the laundry folded and put away, did the dishes, made tuna salad and another Marlboro pie, then watched Lord of War. It was pretty good, though it's not exactly a "feel-good" movie that I would want to watch again.

Oh, and I carved this guy!





I'm really tired for some reason, so I'll probably just call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment