Thursday, October 22, 2009

Gay Guy in Seminary: Day 067 (Reading Week)

We are now one day and one Hebrew quiz away from Reading Week, which is a week in the middle of the semester where we have no classes. I assume the point of this week is to allow us to catch up on our class reading. This week cannot come soon enough. I'm a little bit surprised that I can still write coherent sentences right now after studying for the Church History midterm all night, getting 3 hours of sleep, taking the test and spending today writing the Old Testament paper. I still have to for the Hebrew quiz.

I think I did okay on the midterm; I know I didn't fail it. I'm hoping for a low "B," but I'll be happy with a "C." I just want to pass the class so that I will have one less history class in my life. History has always been my worst subject, so it should come as no surprise that it is the one class that I am struggling with up here. After this, there should just be History II, but I hear that's nowhere near as bad as History I. Then, I should never ever have to take a history class ever again. I've already managed to eradicate math classes from my life, I'm just one dreaded subject away from being "hated subject free."

Blah... might skip the studying...

No comments:

Post a Comment