Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 290 (Crowns and Tattoos)

I went to the dentist today, the third dentist office I've been inside of in the last 2 weeks. They put in a temporary crown and I have to go back in two weeks to get the permanent one put in. So many needles, so much pain, so much money...I can't wait for this to be over! One tooth, $2,500.00. Dentists make bank!!!

On a lighter note, Hammie, my car, got his first tattoo!


It's Grumpy Bear sitting on a cloud. I'm gonna get a Grumpy Bear tattoo someday, but I need to lose some weight first. I want to get Grumpy Bear's tummy logo on my waist so I can flash people with it and do the "Care Bear Stare." My mom made me a Grumpy Bear stuffed animal when I was a kid, and I guess I've just always like Grumpy Bear since then. That might also be why I like the color blue so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment