Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 300 (The Magic of Magic)


If you've been reading this blog, then you know about my love affair with a little card game called Magic. When I come to my parents' house, I will often bring some decks with me so that I can play with my brother. Well, my nephews see this an they want to play, but the game is a little bit advanced for them. They're only 8 and 7.

To help solve this problem, as well as to introduce various other people to the game, I made 5 beginners decks to teach people how to play, one for each of the colors in the game. Only for some reason, I didn't bring those decks with me this time.

I'd been debating back and forth about whether or not to go to a game store and buy starter decks for each of them so that they could play with some less complicated cards, but I decided that would be a waste of money. I have more than enough cards to do this myself; it's just that I left all my cards at my apartment up North. Still, I decided I should save my money, make a couple of decks when I school starts, and when I come back to my parents' house, give them to my nephews.

Having decided that, my brother tosses me two beginners decks that his roommate had somehow gotten his hands on. His roommate doesn't play and knew that I did, so he gave them to my brother to give to me. That's kind of random, right?

Now, if only God would send me a boyfriend like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment