Friday, June 25, 2010

Day 313 (Glacier National Park)

Ryan took my mom and I to Glacier National Park today. Oddly enough, although there was a lot of snow, it was actually quite warm. About halfway through our visit, though, it started to rain, so most of my pictures aren't that great. Still, I hope you can see how beautiful the park is. (For those who will understand, in my typical Magic nerd way, I kept thinking, "This is a whole lot of red mana!")















Here are some pictures I tried to take of the famous Wild Goose Island. The wind was driving the rain vertically into my face as I tried to take the second one. I have to admit, it's the first time I've tried to take a picture in those kinds of conditions, but I had to try anyway. Besides, the attempt was kind of funny XD




Here is an actual good picture that I stole (with permission) from Ryan's facebook.




And finally, here are some pictures to show why Montana is known as "Big Sky" country.





PICTURE OF THE DAY



No comments:

Post a Comment