Saturday, December 5, 2009

Gay Guy in Seminary Day 110 (Lessons and Carols)


First off, I need to apologize to any SFTFers; I realize this picture is not from this year's Lessons and Carols, but I wanted to show what the inside of Stewart Chapel looks like. The music was really good. Anyone in the area for a Lessons and Carols weekend should stop by and check it out.

So glad that it's Friday. I somehow finished the Old Testament paper and made it through another Hebrew quiz. I've kind of been slacking off on the Hebrew, but I crammed over the last few days, so I think I may be pretty much up to speed. It's not perfect, but if I keep up with it EVERY DAY, then I should be back to where I was a few weeks ago.

I watched Amazing Grace with Faith tonight. Amazing movie! (no pun intended) It's about the abolition movement in England. A nice period piece if you're into that kind of thing, but it's a lot more than that for those of you who are not. Whiled the night away paling Magic with Tom. Now gotta get to bed so I can start my 10 page Sacred and the Substance paper tomorrow O_o

2 comments:

  1. Oooh...pretty. Again with the Hogwartz analogy..floating lights in the meeting hall.

    ReplyDelete