Sunday, December 20, 2009

Gay Guy in Seminary Day 126 (Home)

I'm finally home now, watching the Syfy remake of Alice in Wonderland. Two weeks off...how will I spend it? I have 20 chapters of Hebrew to review during my time off. I'm basically broke right now, so that should make it easier to to stay home and not spend money. Hopefully I can catch up on some recreational reading. I started an Amy Tan novel right before the semester started and have been reading it ever so slowly. I don't have that much of it left, so it shouldn't take long...

Im feeling strangely melancholy today. Maybe I just tired from the drive. So, what have I learned in the last three months? I learned about the Documentary Hypothesis. I learned about the martyrs Perpetua and Felicitas. I learned how to read Hebrew. I learned more than I aver wanted to know about drugs, and yet have managed to retain my feelings of naivete on the subject. I honestly thought that I would have found some kind of love interest by now, and I don't think I have, but I guess you never know...

Confession time. I'm really tired of being alone, but when I think about it, I have no idea how people manage relationships while they're in seminary. Where do they find the time? I don't even have time to do my homework. Keeping my fingers crossed that this is all part of God's plan.

Oh! And, of course, I've learned how to play Dungeons and Dragons! Musn't forget the most important things!

No comments:

Post a Comment