Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Gay Guy in Seminary Day 135 (Golf)

I went to a driving rang today. It the first time I have ever "golfed" other than mini-golf. It was kind of fun, and I definitely enjoyed spending time with Brian and Dianne, but I don't know if it's something I'm gonna do regularly. I might have liked it better if I had a left-handed gold club. I'm right-handed, but on the rare occasions that I've played hockey, I'm more comfortable playing left-handed, so I would assume it would be the same for golf. Plus, I also mini-golf left-handed.

I made a giant vat of chicken noodle soup, because I'm still not well and neither are some members of my family. Right now, I am doing an experiment to see if the Marlboro pie recipe will work for pumpkin. That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment