Monday, December 28, 2009

Gay Guy in Seminary Day 133 (Aebleskiver)


I went to Solvang today. Haven't been there very much; I think it was only my 3rd or 4th time. It's a cool place, great tourist trap, and it's fun looking at the ostriches at Ostrich World. It was my first time having aebleskiver. I've always wanted to try it, but the line at the window was always too long. I was hanging out with the Chows and with Woody & Alicia. We were just chillin', so nobody was in a rush and the line didn't seem like such a big deal. Plus the fact that I had always wanted to try it. They were pretty good. Probably would have been better if I hadn't been stuffed from lunch. Also had a veal hot dog just so as I could say that I did. I also have to say that veal makes a good hot dog. On principle, I suppose I am against the idea of veal, and I used to refuse to eat it, but I think I heard somewhere that we don't actually lock up the calves in little boxes anymore, so I guess I justify my eating it now. Not that I have it that much.

I was supposed to talk to Pastor Ronnie today about the ordination process, but he wasn't there. I guess I'll just have to call.

No comments:

Post a Comment