Friday, December 11, 2009

Gay Guy in Seminary Day 117 (Marijuana)


Alarm went off early this morning so I could go to class. Wasn't feeling up to it, so I turned it off and went back to sleep hoping I would wake up in time to get some studying done for the Hebrew quiz. Next thing I know, the bell tower is ringing 10 o'clock, so I pull myself out of bed and manage to get about a half hour of vocab study in before the quiz. Thankfully, there was no parsing and 2 of the 3 sentences we had to translate were pretty much lifted straight from the homework, so it wasn't bad at all.

Went back to my room and finished my paper for The Sacred and the Substance. I actually had a lot of fun writing it because I was trying to use statistical data to figure out when I would eventually smoke pot. Turns out, I'm supposed to smoke it when I turn 60. I would post the whole thing here, but it's like 3,000 words. It's basically an overview of what I learned during the semester using the "statistical research" as the framework. Kind of goofy, kind of wonky, but fun. I can email it if anyone is interested in reading it. Hopefully the professor likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment