Monday, December 21, 2009

Gay Guy in Seminary Day 127 (Avatar)


I'm on vacation, so there isn't all that much going on. I went to see Avatar today. Awesome movie!!! If you haven't seen it, I really think you should. It definitely has an agenda, but it's an agenda that I agree with, so I don't feel bad pushing it. Besides that, amazing special effects and great story-telling. Watched some 30 Rock and South Park, watched Orphan (creepy!) and The Goods. Baked some pumpkin bread.

Oh! Major cold sore on the nose! You know, that thin fleshy part on the outside between your two nostrils above your lip. Right there. It hurts!!!!! (yes, I am using Abreva) It's been so long since I've had one of these, I'd forgotten how painful they are. How much you wanna bet it lasts for the whole break?

No comments:

Post a Comment