Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day 235 (Psychiatric Evaluation)

I took my psych eval today. WOW! 3 hours of filling in true/false bubbles to answer statements like: "You have fear of water," "You like to talk about sex," "You think people are out to get you," "You have wanted to be a girl," "You are interested in mechanics magazines," "You hear voices," and "If you were an artist, you would paint pictures of flowers."

I'm hoping it doesn't come back with some weird stuff, because I might have taken it more like I was taking an SAT rather than a psych eval. Cuz there were some questions that I thought were mostly true, but strictly speaking were not true all of the time, so I still marked them false. (and vice versa of course)

Oh well, we'll see. Hopefully I'm not crazy.

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry, we're all a little crazy. They just want a happy medium crazy, not bonzo-loco crazy. I'm sure you did great.

    BTW: Brenda said that she was a little suprised about your tatoo since I quote "Christians don't really believe in tatoos"...uh-huh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! Well, Christians don't believe in gay people either, do they? JAJAJAJAJA!

    ReplyDelete