Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 253 (Me vs The Cold)


The cold is winning...

I went to Exegesis today even though I was totally sick because if i didn't then I would have dropped one letter grade. It's totally my fault because earlier in the term I didn't go to class when I should have. Oh well...

I did skip out on Theology and tried to get some sleep because I think today would have only been the 3rd time missing that class. It was my first time missing Prophets today, but I still had to drive over to the GTU because there was no one else registered to drive the van. I didn't go to class though because sitting in a 3 hour class with a cold is tantamount to masochistic behavior. I brought a book to read instead. No real brain power required there.

Now moving on to ITM homework...

2 comments: