Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 237 (Technology)

This post is a little early tonight because I need to blog while the blogging's good. Technology and I seem to not be getting along very well right now. It seems like every day there's a problem with the WiFi at Holy Grounds, and I'm constantly having to restart the wireless router, modem, and/or my computer in order to get a signal.

So, before whatever it is that happens to mess up this intricate dance of technology, I am going to do today's blog entry.

Dammit! I think a mosquito just bit me! ARGH! >_<

Also on the technology front is the new Verizon mobile Internet data card that I got to replace the one I had from AT&T. (Cuz AT&T's customer service sucks!) I got the thing yesterday and have yet been able to get on-line with it. I can't even tell you how many times I've tried to get the damn thing to work! Apparently I still need to activate it, but every time I try, I get an "unknown error: 31" I guess it can't be that unknown if it can be assigned a number. As part of the deal, I had to agree to a 2-year contract. This thing better get fixed!

Why does this always happen to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment