Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 249 (Magic Extravaganza)


The Marshmallow finally asked to play Magic today. Usually, when I teach someone, they're pretty much done for a while after the first 2 or 3 games. Marshmallow took to the game rather quickly, he is a gamer after all, and we proceeded to play for 8 hours. Yes, you saw that right, 8 hours. Now I have to admit that when many people play Magic, they tend to lose track of time. But, this doesn't usually happen with first time players. It was really fun though, cuz I got to play a bunch of my decks that don't normally see the light of day.

Afterwards, I also got to teach Terra how to play! It's a good thing that I built those beginner teaching decks! I'm gonna go to bed now and see if I can get up at 5:00 am to watch the meteor shower later, but I don't know how wise that would be as I am still sick. But, I love meteor showers!

What to do, what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment