Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 239 (McDonald's)


Yes, it is true. To my shame, I have broken my 6 year McDonald's fast and had McDonald's for dinner tonight. (I'm not really sure how long it was, but it was a long time, probably longer that 6 years. On the off chance that my guess was too long, I didn't want to make it look like I was exaggerating.)

I got the supposed Angus Swiss Mushroom burger. As you might have guessed, I was not impressed by this meal, nor the wimpy things that were passed off as fries. The reason I stopped eating fast food so long ago was that it just started to make me feel weird. Nothing really bad happened, but I noticed a funny sensation the last two times I ate fast food before I gave it up, and I decided that fast food just was not good for me. (Hello Mr. Obvious!)

So, I ate McDonald's tonight because I was hungry, pressed for time, and was already going through the drive through for a friend of mine. I knew this before, but I obviously wasn't missing anything. I just hope I don't have any negative consequences as a result of tonight's experiment.

2 comments:

  1. see, now i want some mcdonald's fries... dipped in sweet & sour sauce... washed down with a coke...

    *sigh*

    i know, so not quality food... but i think it's yum-o and yeah... truthfully (and prolly blasphemous to you) i like mcdonald's fries way better than in-n-out... >_>

    ok totally rambling. i <3 you. and i really hope that your trip to mcdonald's doesn't yield any adverse reactions.

    ReplyDelete